The rules of etiquette in the dance world are essential to the development of all dancers. Whether you're entirely new to dance or a seasoned veteran, please review our etiquette standards below, and contact us if you have any questions.
Every student is to be appropriately dressed for dance and is expected to behave throughout the facility in a disciplined, responsible, and courteous manner. Excessive talking or unfriendly behavior is not conducive to a healthy learning environment.
Art in Motion Dance Studio reserves the right to suspend or dismiss any student whose attitude, attendance, or conduct is found unsatisfactory.
- No gum or food allowed in classroom. Bottled water allowed.
- Cell phones will be collected at the beginning of class and returned end of class. Unless they are driving. we recommend cell phones stay home or in the car.
- Most months a newsletter will be distributed containing important information at A.I.M. Letters will be in the lobby, posted on website or emailed, upon request. Parents / Guardians are responsible for, all, information in the newsletters.
- Do not enter Dance room while in session.
- Students who run late to class or absent, call the studio. Our secretary will inform the teacher.
- Our staff will, always, be respectful, helpful, courteous and patient. We expect the same from our students and parents.
- Mandatory- Adult escort their child to lobby start of class and pick up their child at studio back door, end of class. A staff member will, always, be with your children when entering and exiting the building.